The SmartLine STT650 DIN rail mounted temperature transmitters offer high measurement accuracy, stability and reliability over a wide range of process and ambient temperatures.
Their compact designs, along with dual channel options, help accommodate multiple temperature measurements on a panel, thus lowering both costs and inventory. Designed to deliver very high performance, the SmartLine STT650 easily meets the most demanding needs for temperature measurement, allowing it to replace virtually any transmitter available today.
Best in Class Features:
- High accuracy – 0.1 Deg C for RTD
- Faster response, up to 135 msec update
- Stable measurement, 0.12% of span for two years
- Built in 1500VAC Galvanic Isolation
- Superior noise performance
- Sensor error detection in accordance with Namur 89
LOWER COST OF OWNERSHIP
- Universal input
- Dual channel option saves panel space
- Easy to configure, install and commission
- Can double up as position and level transmitters for valves and ohmic level sensors.
- 4-20mA dc
- HART ®(version 7.0)
- FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus* compliant to ITK 4.6.
- PROFIBUS® PA* ver. 3.0
* Device registration in progress for FF, Profibus, HART 7